Do you have a collection of crystals that you use for meditation, energy work, or just to decorate your home? If so, it’s important to cleanse them regularly.
One way to do this is by using joss sticks. In this blog post, we will discuss how to cleanse crystals with joss sticks and provide some tips on how to get the most out of this cleansing method.
What are joss sticks, and what do they do for cleansing crystals?
Joss sticks, also called incense sticks, are made from a variety of natural materials including bamboo, herbs, and resins. When burned, joss sticks release negative ions into the air.
These negative ions attach to positive ions in the environment, such as dust particles and electromagnetic radiation from electronic devices. This process helps to purify the air and can also remove any stagnant or unwanted energy from your crystals.
How to use a joss stick for cleansing your crystals?
To cleanse your crystals with joss sticks, simply light one and hold it near your crystal collection. You can also place the stick in an incense holder and let it burn for a few minutes before extinguishing it.
As the smoke wafts over your crystals, visualize any negative energy being absorbed by the smoke and carried away. Here are a few things to keep in mind when cleansing crystals with joss sticks:
- Make sure you are using a high-quality joss stick made from natural materials. Avoid any that contain synthetic fragrances or chemicals.
- If possible, burn your joss stick outdoors so that the smoke can disperse more easily.
- Be careful not to let the burning end of the joss stick come into contact with any flammable surfaces.
The benefits of using a joss stick for cleansing your crystals
Joss sticks are a great way to cleanse your crystals because they are:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Safe for most crystals (except those that are water-soluble)
- Effective at removing negative energy
Tips for keeping your crystals healthy and happy
In addition to cleansing your crystals regularly, there are a few other things you can do to keep them healthy and happy:
- Place them in direct sunlight for a few hours every month.
- Store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Handle them with clean hands and avoid touching them with metal objects.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions on them.
Joss sticks are a great way to cleanse your crystals and keep them healthy. Just be sure to use high-quality sticks and follow the tips in this blog post. Thanks for reading!